Please read for taproom service update:
As the situation involving the spread of the novel coronavirus, or COVID-19, continues to develop, we are committed to taking measures to protect our customers and our team members. We are closely monitoring the situation and looking to multiple authorities for information and guidance, including the CDC, the Minnesota Department of Health, and the Mayo Clinic.
For now, we intend to move forward with changing the taproom to off-sale only with limited hours. Taproom will be closed Sunday & Monday. Tuesday-Friday off-sale will be 4pm-8pm, and Saturday 12pm-4pm. At this time these changes will be in effect until March 31st, 2020. We will also be putting all saturday brewery tours on hold.
Please read the following information in its entirety to familiarize yourself with our policies in the weeks ahead when you visit the brewery for off-sale crowler/growler beer sales. Yes, only open for off-sale crowlers and growlers.
In order to help minimize the risk of any potential spread of disease, we ask the following:
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, particularly fever, cough, sneezing, or sore throat, please don’t visit the taproom.
- If you have been in close association with someone who is experiencing these symptoms, please don’t visit the taproom.
- If you have recently traveled (within the last 14 days) to an area with government restrictions because of coronavirus or been in close contact with someone who has, please don’t’ visit the taproom.
- Avoid shaking hands or making physical contact with anyone in the taproom.
- Sanitize your hands upon entry to our business. We have restrooms when you enter the taproom and hand sanitize stations in two locations before you reach the taproom/retail area.
- Once you sanitized your hands, we ask that you don’t have contact with your mobile device that isn’t sanitized.
- Sorry, with off sale retail of crowlers and growlers we can’t do curb side pickup like many places can. (That would be awesome!)
- Children. We understand that some customers might be in a situation to bringing a child with you. Please make sure your child keeps a safe distance from other people, or if older in age they wait in your automobile.
- We will thoroughly sanitize and disinfect all surfaces in every working area.
As this situation develops, we will continue to keep you up to date with any changes in our policies or procedures. Decisions regarding policies, and staffing may change rapidly, so we thank you in advance for your understanding regarding any inconveniences that may arise. As you know our taproom is part of the service industry and we want to keep our space a safe and happy space for our customers and staff.
Mankato Brewery Crew