Cellar Person / Bottling Line Operator
Mankato Brewery in North Mankato is in need of a few extra hands to join us on our journey to the next level. We operate a 2 vessel 15 BBL brewhouse with (7) 30 BBL Fermenters and we currently bottle and keg. Mankato Brewery is seeking candidates for a cellar person / bottling line operator.
RESPONSIBILITIES (including, but not limited to)
- Filtration (DE Filter)
- Fermentation tank and brite tank CIP procedures
- Monitoring fermentation
- Precise data recording
- Following cleaning and sanitation schedules
- Following cleaning and sanitation SOPs
- Keg washing and filling
- Bottling line operation
- Proper carbonation of final product
- Overall appearance of the brewery
- Working with production and packaging teams to achieve goals
- Lead tours, tastings and attend special events if needed
- 2+ years experience in a production brewery
- Positive mental attitude and ability and willingness to take direction
- Must have strong independent work ethic as well as good team dynamics
- Timely analysis and problem solving
- Organization and detail oriented
- Be able to operate a fork lift and a pallet jack
- Flexibility in scheduling (long hours or weekends) and duties
- Must be able to lift 70#, roll 170# kegs on and off pallets and be able to stand, bend and crouch for entire shift if necessary
We prefer a candidate with some professional experience or education, but seasoned homebrewers are encouraged to apply. Due to the nature of this position we are looking for a local candidate.
Submit your resume via email to email@example.com. We are looking to move on this position so resumes must be received no later than Friday, January 16, 2014.
Please no walk-ins or calls.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide re-location assistance at this time.