YES... BOBBY IS BREWING A SPECIAL BEER FOR THE PARTY!
SAFFRON KILT IPBASAFFRON KILT IPBA
(Irish Pipe Band Ale)
This beer is brewed with the same malt that is used to make the finest Irish Whiskey.
This special release beer is to support the 50th Anniversary of the Brian Boru Irish Pipe Band. The Head Brewer at Mankato Brewery is Bobby Blasey and Bobby is also a member of the Brian Boru Irish Pipe Band as a Piper!
50th Anniversary Celebration and CD-release party
• Brian Boru Irish Pipe Band 50th CD release concert.
• Three music stages, outdoor tent, and traditional Irish session.
• Brian Boru Brew - 50th Anniversary Beer - Specially produced by Mankato Brewery.
• Anniversary Special - 50th & 40th Anniversary CDs, and a Pint of the Brian Boru Brew - $10
• Where: Shamrocks: The Irish Nook
995 W. Seventh St., St. Paul MN 55102
• When: Saturday, May 18
$5 Cover -under 12 free til 8 p.m.
Line up includes the:
• Brian Boru Irish Pipe Band,
• Hounds of Finn,
• Langers Ball,
• Sweet Colleens,
• Tim Malloys,
• Tom Dahill
and many more...plus a Traditional Irish Session in the back room.
Don't miss it!
Schedule of Events:
3:00-5:30 Hounds of Finn
6:30-9:00 Sweet Colleens
9:30 Brian Boru Irish Pipe Band Marches Through
10:00-1:00 Langers Ball
2:30 Brian Boru Irish Pipe Band Marches Through
3:00-5:00 Tom Dahill
5:30-6:30 Brian Boru Irish Pipe Band Concert
7:00-10:00 Tim Malloys
Alumni Room (Eastern room of Shamrocks)
3:00-5:00 and 7:00-9:00 Traditional Irish Music Session